View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:04 AM   #94
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwilliams6 View Post
I iz so far behind on whaz going on! I don't do bazeball or gardening - I just like to look outzide - not go there. I have horrible reactionz to the sun and bugs and pollen! I rub and pet my horses and cows every night when my DH feeds them and then I run back inside really fast (they have to all know I love them you know). My DH is allergic to dogs and cats so I have to love the animals we have. Our new horse, Piper, is as fun as a dog. She talks to me and tries to snuggle up. Enough of that non-punch talk!

I have lost 2 lbs since joining ze club so thiz iz the bestez club ever! I think is from trying to keep up with all the changing namez and postz 'cauz I haven't made a card all week! At lunch today, I am going to go punch shoppin' anyone have any suggestionz?

I promize to keep more in touch this weekend - I think all my overtime iz over at work so maybe I wont be such a bore!

Punch on!
Oh Nutzi, never to worry - I know for sure you are NOT A BORE!!! You always have me laughing!! So gladz to hearz you've already lozt weight in our punchez weight lozz programz!! I think we should add that we lose 1 pound for every time we look at or think of our punchez too!!! All that excitement and luzting is zure to burnz off zome caloriez don't ya thinkz?

Gosh Nutzi, keep thoze allergiez under controlz!! You have them really badz!! Enjoy your horsez!! I don't have a lot of time right now eitherz and half the time I end up writing to myself on this threadz az no one iz on at the zame time as me!!

I'm MAD at all The Punchkateerz for not agreeing with my renaming suggestionz!! So, I shall remain . . .

The Boring Pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!