Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #157
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Someone hit me over the head. I'm sorry Vickki about your step dad ..and that I commented to Laurie instead of you. Laurie...thanks for the heads up that I commented to you instead of Vickki...and on a side note..I am sorry you lost your dad also. My dad is so much a part of my life...I can't even imagine. My Mom is pretty sick and dad has been her primary caretaker. Tomorow my son is going down to visit my Mom while my dad gets a bit of a break. I made cards today while nursing a sick stomach. I am planning on making some more tomorrow. My daughter has had my laptop today and will have it tomorrow also, finishing up a final paper for school. I told her dad I think we may need to buy her graduation gift early...which is a laptop....if this keeps up. I didn't know how much I use my laptop till I didn't have it.
Holly I give you TWO HUGE thumbs up to get up to see someone who's an early riser. Although I get up early, I am NOT someone you want to chat with until I'm up and ready to chat. If I have to get up early....I'm not ready to chat yet...
Laurie, I promise I will post pictures when the prom happens. It's still a month away. Her shoes are AWSOME!!!!!! She loves them. Katie said she'll wear them for the rest of her life...lol. The shoe shopping was almost more fun than the dress...ok...it was more fun!You had such a huge amount of stuff going on with the move, your Mom, your step dad...I hope you have had some time to just breath...big hugs to you.
Next week is vacation. I bought some more nesties to make cards next week....like maybe I didn't already have enough paper, stamps, ink, nesties, and punches, to make it through the week without a new purchase. I wonder which I love more..making cards..or going on the hunt for the new and exciting product of the week!
What is everyone else planning on doing this weekend?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!