View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #35
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
I can knit, but I prefer crocheting. Much, much faster!!!! Who needz what??? Get me the yarn and me wittle fingerz will get moving! Courze, we are all a zize small, right????????????? I mean, with all of thiz punching, we have lost a TON of weight, KWIM???? LOL!

THank you for welcoming me into this IMPORTANT GROUP!!!!! I feel special!!!

Az for my moniker, my hubbiez name is Mark, mine is Lesley, and our last name iz GOULD. We had alwayz zaid that if we ever owned a boat, we would call it "The Marley", after both of our names. But alas, we don't have a boat, but a camper!
When I zigned up for this ZCZ gig, I juzt added the 'go' after Marley.
Eazy Peazy!!! Now U know!

Benzi, Until I get to know you a wittle bettah, I'll call U Benzi.......for now....Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!
Hey Kookzi: So glad to know the b/g of your username. I have to admit, thought I am such a very important and influential person, I did ponder a bit on that name. Debzi, a/k/a Ditzi666.99999999, has only time on her handz to ask such trivial questions. I'm too buzy trying to recruit new memberz to our groupzi!!

BTW, I don't believe it will take you long at all to be more than comfortable to call Benzi by her new name of Buttzi. I was being nice as I really wanted to call her "Hornzi" because she horned right into our group, but thought that would be in bad taste. I used a much more acceptable and respectable name of "Buttzi". I lookz out for herz all the timez, but she just doesn't appreciatez itz!! P.S. Hintz: If she ever sayz she's going to send you something "real", don't fall for itz. That'z what happened to poor ole Dizzy just astandingz by that empty mailboxz with frostbitten toezzzzzz!!!

Hugzzz,
The Fruitflakezi
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!