View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

OMG, this is FANTASTIC. I have to give our resident genious kudozzzz for this one. This is so much easier and faster.

Thanks Emzi for the names; however, I do believe you are in error on the main one I wanted to change:

.BENZI, is now BUTTZI - Actually, since I found out she got the name Ben Ben, I think it is only correct to revise her Punchkateer name to BUTT BUTTZI!!! Oh, that is SO PERFECT!! That's what you get for "buttzing" into the group Diz and I co-founded. I'm sure everyone else will be so SCARED to call you BUTT BUTTZI being that you proclaim to be Prez, but I have no FEARZZZZZZ!!! It made my day to finally come up with a good and applicable name for you.

Now, Ms. Southern Ditzy666,999999999.....you bezt getz uzed to your new name girlfriend az I, The Fruitflakezi, made it up and I think it is totally APPROPRIATE. At least I gave you that high IQZZZZZ youz iz alwayz braggzing aboutz!!! And, just stick to your own language and leave uz southernerz alonez. We gotz enufz troublez of our ownz!

Oh, I'm so glad to see Bearzi back in the game. But, what about Nutzi. I'm going to have to give her a piece of my mindz if she'll take it. She better start replying. Although, I do believe she haz a full timez jobz unlikez some of the rest of uz Punchkateerz!!

And BTW Emzi, Ms. Izzy has been renamed Dizzy - Diz for short!! Do not bez afraidz to uzeth thiz namez on her. I think shez will growz to lovez it!! LOL!!!

Oh, and Emzi, I wazn't zmart enufz to figurez out this thread stuffz. But, I didn't see wherez I got anythingz in my e-mailz about the threadz. I will have to investigatez. They don't callz me The Fruitflakezi for nutinz!!

Hugz to you all,
The Fruitflakezis
RAIZE THOZE PUNCHEZ HIGH!!
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!