Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:58 AM   #90
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Good morning, afternoon to all! It's my day off today and I wish I could send you a video of me in my MAD run to clean the house. I am having easter breakfast here (last minute decision) and I have today to clean my house. Now, the problem is, it is my day off and that means I get to stamp! So I am telling myself --clean and errands till 1--stamp till five! Good idea, huh? Only if it works. We are in the middle of the worse flood season since 1958. Dh took today off again to keep the pumps going in the basement. Now he has time on his hands and wants to go look at new entertainment centers. I think he's trying to divert my attention away from me adding a table to my "stamping room he calls a dinning room". Well, it's working. Now that we have company coming on Sunday I will hold off on adding the table.
Karriann..I am sending good thoughts and crossed fingers that your computer comes back from the dead.
Laurie...tell me about the floor! I am seriously wanting to replace my kitchen floor before my DD graduates from HS this year. I've been looking at them but wonder if it is easy to put down. My DH is kinda handy...but it looks confusing to me.
Vickki...how goes the secret on the ring? Still a secret? Or has everyone found out yet.
Okay..I'm off...DH is staring at me with a glare with his coat on to go to targets. I'll be back later to tell you how our field trip went!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!