Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #76
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Vickki...sorry your mom is sick. So hard to keep the mojo when that happens. I think the ring is BEAUTIFUL! It reminds me of my Mom's ring..so pretty! I hope your Mom is doing better soon. Prayers to both of you.
Laurie...I LOVE LOVE the color of your room. I actually did my stamping room Cranberry crisp and I love it. I don't like my living room color although I did it at the same time..creamy carmel...it's just too netural. Maybe I should go the route you did...it's just soooo beautiful.
Now...my stamping room is really suppose to be my dinning room. DH has been ok with me changing it to a "sort of" stamping room. But he still wants it to be a dinning room...lol! I just recently told him I'd like to add another table...it's really tough to try and make room on just one table for my tonic cutter and cuttlebug AND have room to stamp. He put his foot down...said "I'd like to keep it somewhat looking like a dinning room and not a craftroom. We own a two family house and rent the downstairs. So we don't have a lot of room. I have to think a way around this. I use the room WAY more than we do to have company over.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!