Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #70
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjpp View Post
OMGOSH!!!! Well Congrats on the engagement! Boy, talk about a whirl wind week for you! AND ...reasons to make cards! LOL. "We're moving" for your mom and sister and "We're engaged" for yourself! I'm sure you are exhusted but happy.
Could you post a picture of the rings? I would love to see them.
I'm in the middle of making homefries for my family and cleaning the kitchen....um...well.....I'm really here typing! I got up this morning and started cleaning. Then my DD said she'd like some homefries...then DH went out to get some eggs. Sigh...so much for the plan of stamping this morning. I am still set on getting some stamping done today. We have to leave here at 3pm to get to dinner with my folks, so if I can get the cooking done, and the dishes clean, I might be able to squeeze in one card at least! Ok..timer is going off and that's my sign to get moving! Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
Thank you! This is the 3rd time he has asked me, but the first time he's talked to his parents abut it.. so I doubt he will blow it off this time! LOL
Already started I did one using Wild Card for the Cricut for them to approve.. no to make 12 more! UFF DA today even! LOL
Nope, you girls are the only ones we are telling right now. My mother is very negative and i just couldn't handle that right now. We are going to get married with the justice of the peace, then have a party, so we will announce WE ARE MARRIED, COME CELEBRATE. We have to pick a date yet, he said 10-10-10, so he can't forget! LOL But now he says that's too far away. He also wants his mom's parents as witness'es. his dad's parents are both gone now, it was Grace's ring that he gave me.
Oh, I must have been really tired, I did not mean to put RINGS, it is one ring, and its a very old Gold band. They were married for 60 years.
His grama Grace was a little woman. When he first told me that his dad was giving her ring to us, Clint and I talked about needing to go get it resized. Here's the freaky part.. it fit me as is!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!