Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:16 PM   #63
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Our thread could be No More Drama and No one has Copics! LOL

Me either! I do most of my coloring with the Pastels and pencils.

I love that Easter Bunny Poop! LOL

I was on a Nestie kick for a short while, now that I have Story Book for the Cricut, It has one very similar to the Labels Nestie

Well gee, Laurie is packing the stampin stuff, Karen is bringing the wine, Holly is cooking, I'll do the kitchen clean up.... sounds good to me! LOL

I spent today helping my mom and sister move. They are only moving 7 blocks from where they are so they can stay in the school district for my nephew next fall. He is 9.
Well the school decide that they were changing their lines for 2010 - 2011 and they were 2 blocks from the line and stupid stress!
Anyhow, I am beat!!!

Karen I know what you mean about just an hour isn't worth it! I take that just to decide the base! LOL

Okay girls.. wanna hear some news?
Clint, my boyfriend of 4 + years asked me to marry him. Well that was last Monday (or was it Tuesday!)
Anyhow, today he gave me his grandmothers (she past away in 2007) rings. His dad gave them to him to give to me.
Monday I am checking with the county as to the cost of a license.
You girls know before anyone else, so shhhh. LOL

Okay, I am off of here now for the night. OMG My body hates me I tell ya! LOL we moved them using my mini pickup (which was awesome for the really heavy things we didn't want to lift higher) But seriously is tiny!
My brother brought his full size truck, my mom and sisters truck and another sister, her dh, my niece and her dh. We did over 20 loads, and are not done! She has until May 1st to be out of the one, that gives them time to do the cleaning and hole filling. But my brother is leavign for FL tonight with his wife and 3 grand daughters and won't beable to help again until the weekend after Easter. My sister from WI and them can come back that same weekend.
I stay with my mom during the work week... saves me a long daily drive.
Well I think this turned into a book! LOL

Good night, and I'll be back to do some more gallery gazing tomorrow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!