Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #62
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Holly...I will bring that wine RIGHT OVER! I'll watch you sew and keep your wine glass full. Last time I tried to sew was in 8th grade and I failed something awful!!! I never touched a machine after that!
Laurie..I would come over and help you put those cards together! I do that sometimes for my sister and I love doing it just to be stamping. You sure have a lot going on this week with moving and the cards to make!
I came home from work today and my dear DH had supper already simmering on the stove. Wow! That just kinda made my day. I am so enjoying this night. I am sipping wine (of course) and going into every corner of this website having a WONDERFUL time. I would love to be stamping but that is the one and only flaw of my stamping room....poor poor lighting in the evening. Anyone have suggestions? Tomorrow I hope to stamp in the early morning light before I have to get my family moving for the dinner with my parents.
Ksvip, LOVE the raindeer poop,,,I know a few of my friends who will go ga ga over that.
Vickki...how's your weekend going?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!