Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 05:59 AM   #44
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

This thread cracks me up because I could have written it! A bunch of us would get together when we could to scrap and stamp and there is 1 girl in particular who would spend the entire time complaining and putting all her marital, family and work drama on all of us. She was really kind of pathetic and so we all tried to help her out. I cant even tell you the countless hours I personally have spend trying to help her in her life!! Well, it made that time together less enjoyable for all the rest of us. To make matters worse, we would all give her advice, pretty much always the same sound, resonable advice, which she would always ignore. She was a real downer to be around. She is now going thru a divorce and several of us have sort of ended the close friendship and just talk to her now and then. When she calls, I set a limit of how long I will talk and then just tell her I am busy. I now mostly get together with a friend and sometimes her daughter and I enjoy it so much more without this other "drama mama"! LOL

I couldnt agree more with you that its such an energy drain and it always did reflect in my work too....negative in, negative out. Its just no good!