View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #190
sewsplendidstamper
neglecting the kids and housework

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualyvonne View Post
Thereís just no words to comfort a parent that has lost a child. ĎIím sorryí just seems so lame; maybe thatís why a lot of people say the innocuous things they do. I donít know when you lost your baby girl, but I am so sorry that you had to experience that.

My boys are adults and it never occurred to me to ask them if it even mattered to them if I was cremated or buried. My family in general has always done cremation w/ no service and Iíve never visited a grave site. I think of my dad when I work in the garden because thatís what he loved and I think of my sister when Iím crafting because thatís what she loved. And pictures Ė Iím so thankful for all the pictures I have of the people I love, both living and gone.

Your boys are so young I donít see how you could possibly decide right now about what would be best when you die and Iím sorry youíre struggling with these questions.
Sorry works, thank you
Natalie was born September 15, 2004 and died October 8, 2004
Somebody took me aside after the funeral and started in on the god's plan crap and how I needed to work past it and accept that she is where she needs to be.
Yeah not so much and eff you right back. We dont' talk any more
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!