View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 04:11 PM   #90
SkisInOkinawa
Mad Swapper

Thank you so very much for starting this thread! It should definitely be a sticky!!

I think it would help those who are new to message boards get a better understanding of the cyber-life of a MB and how it lives.

I think this is a wonderful place to hang out. I love listening to eveyone's points-of-view and getting to know people. It makes me feel good that someone may get something of value by something I posted, that my piece of advice may have made a difference in someone's life.

My main advice would be to keep it real. Be yourself, respect others, stay positive and it will all come back to you. Keep in mind that everyone has their own opinions and are entitled to them and it's certainly ok to disagree. We all were raised differently, have different cultures, values, ethnicity, religion/non-religion, backgrounds etc. and everyone posts from their own points-of-view based on their life experiences. At the same time realize not everyone may want to be your friend or even like you. And it's OK!

You've made great points! I will make it a point to find at least 3 cards in the gallery with no posts and post on them daily and post to welcome newbies. I do try and post something on someone's thread if they have no replies or very few comments, even if I have nothing to offer.

I'm off to add my name to my siggy and do some more posting!

Thanks for posting this thread!

Last edited by SkisInOkinawa; 01-24-2006 at 04:26 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!