View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #513
Christina612
Pearl-ExPert

Yay! Glad you enjoyed your class! Sounds like things are going good for you. I love the crochet edgings. You can do both: Just crochet an edge to attach to something else (cute on the legs of capri pants), or on a project. The fun thing is if you have the book or know how to do some edges, you can alter anything pattern you're doing to add your own edge. Mix it up and have fun. I haven't done any towel toppers yet. Let me know what you think of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galet1 View Post
Hi, everyone!!!
I attended a Crochet 101 class at JoAnn's a couple of weeks ago and am sooo glad I did! I think I've finally got it! lol!

I do have a question I'm hoping someone can answer...I was looking at crochet books and saw one of crochet edgings....when you're crocheting something like that, do you crochet an individual edge and then sew it on your fabric, or do you actually crochet it directly to the project??

Also, I've been wanting to do some of the dish towels with crochet tops...does anyone have directions or suggestions on those? I'm sure they're pretty basic/easy, but I'm still learning! lol

Ya'll have a great day!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!