This was my first VSN. I was pretty intimidated by the time restraint, but managed to do 3 of the challenges. I learned that ...
1. The hostesses and helpers are wonderfully creative and encouraging. Thanks to all of you!
2. Yeah, it helps to be prepared, supplies, etc. Just about a week ago, I organized all my scraps into about 20 folders by colors and paper. (red cs, red dp; blue cs, blue dp; etc.)
3. I need to practice working against the clock so it doesn't "rattle" me so much.
4. I can do sketch challenge, but need to push the boundries of my mind to "see" a card using a sketch.
5. I definitely have to be aware of when the next vsn is so I can clear my Saturday.
6. VSN is a terrific way to get a lot of creativity going, by a lot of people, in one weekend. I've got new ideas for cards that will take me months to try.
7. VSN is also a great way to get to know people a little better, more than their ID, their personality too.
Greywolf / Val