View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #34
prismadonna
Embossing Fanatic

Default Neenah vs GinaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikiE View Post
I keep telling myself I need to try neenah paper. I always read such great things about it. I use momento ink, too. I would love to find a blacker black ink that doesn't smear at all, but I haven't found one yet.

I love lots of different brands of stamps as far as images to color. Are you looking for cutesy? These are some of my favorite companies for cutesy stamps: CC Designs, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Wags 'n Whiskers, High Hopes, Pink Cat Studio, Stampavie, The Cat's Pajamas. On my wishlist to try are Whipper Snapper (so cute!), Penny Black (they have lots of cutesy and classic, beautiful images) and Flourishes (their stamps aren't cutesy, but they are gorgeous!).
Hey there, I just wanted to say that I too am on the hunt for the PERFECT paper ink combo. I definitely like Momento Tux Black best. NO smearing on any paper I've tried. I like to use clear fine detail embossing powder with it. But I don't always bother. As for papers, Neenah is one of my favorites. I bought PTI-don't like it at all. SU- not at all. GP CS from Wal-Mart-not bad actually. Gina K is my favorite for COPICS that is.

I am going to try the one mentioned earlier if I can find it. It's so frustrating that it all depends on what you are doing as to the paper that is best.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!