saffivort
Glitter Guru

Default Master Challenge Thread for the Main Event VSN

Title: "Winner's Podium"
Hostess: Vannessa ~saffivort~
Keyword: FEB10VSNF
Day/Date: Saturday February 27th 2010
Time: 12pm EST

Hope you've all enjoyed the Olympic events from yesterday's VSN challenges and a big warm welcome to another fun-filled day of fantastic Olympic challenges. I'm very honoured to be the first hostess of today and here's my challenge for you all.

The winners of each of the Winter Olympic events have trained and competed for years and truely do deserve recognition for all their hard work and achievements. These athletes are completely dedicated to their sport and do their countries proud. To receive their medals at the end of the competition, the winning olympic athletes each have to stand on a podium just like these girls did:

I can imagine for these athletes it must be the proudest time of their lives! They certainly get my round of applause!

To honor these Winter Olympic athletes on Splitcoast Stampers, my challenge is……for you to make a free standing pop up card to represent the winner standing tall and proud on the winner's podium. There is now a video tutorial for this technique on the same page, which is fantastic!

My samples are here and here.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

The Chat for this challenge can be found here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON MONDAY, MARCH 1st.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, FEBVSNF, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen.

Last edited by Gingerbeary8; 03-01-2010 at 05:02 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!