View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #20
bluefeathers_58
Glitter Queen

yes,
thank you..right now..I am just looking and exploring the difference..I had a girl send me the cutest card with a little girl holding flowers..and she said it was made with copic..right now I have about 100 Zig..brush, and scroll markers...and think I ought to use them first..I won several auctions, and they had price tags of $3.50 and up..(a store went out of business)..so i have been playing with them...and I am in a SU color club, and every month we get the whole color items, paper,inkpad, reinker,ribbon, and marker..I have just started stamping..so that is about what I have...it is just so easy to keep the colors togeher in the SU program...I sure wished they would look and try to compete...they just started the acrylic stamps last month..and i have to say the acrylic blocks are the best I have ever seen...alsomt like a magnifier built in...
It will be a bit...but?? right now is the sell=a =bration..and if i wanted to get their markers this would be the tiime to do it..

Thanks so much for replying..and sorry I talked your ear off...but being disabled..you do not see people too terribly much..and the ones you do...you wear them apart..hehehehe
hugs,
cheryl
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!