View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #23
Jenica
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via AIM to Jenica Send a message via MSN to Jenica Send a message via Yahoo to Jenica

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.

The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.

birthday (burth'da'), n: 1. a day on which the friends and relatives of a given individual express their affection for that person by remembering the day and the month of his or her birth and forgetting the year.

We thought your birthday was a great excuse to party...of course, we think anything is a great excuse to party...a parking space close to the door. New potato chip flavor in the vending machine. Toilet paper in all the bathroom stalls. Someone else had to refill the copier paper...

Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.

Friendship improves happiness and abates misery by doubling our joy and dividing our grief.

There are only two kinds of people in the world. The Irish, and those who wish they were.

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

How does the person that drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings????

Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled

We interrupt this marriage for a football game!

SAHM to Taryn 1/23/07 & Alaina 8/30/08
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!