View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #121
SophieLaFontaine
Stazon Splitcoast

I spoke to my witch co-worker a bit more. I think most of what he says can be summed up by natural human behaviour. For example, he said he doesn't believe in harming animals - well, who does? I asked him if he killed insects and he said no. I asked if he saw a cockroach in his house, what would he do. He said he'd kill it, but he wouldn't go outdoors just looking to kill insects for the heck of it. Well, who does?

Also, he said that some charms that he does can influence one or two people, but can't change a ton of people. Well, that's just like any usual person - can influence one or two people but probably can't influence an entire group of people.

He also said he can see auras, and that he could see mine. I asked what colour it was, and he said the lighting was too bright for him to tell what colour it was.

He also said the Pentagram was actually a sign of the human race and a symbol of protection. Also he drew two other symbols and said those belonged to other races; one of which was called the Elders and the other was called the Watchers. I asked him where'd he'd learned all of this, and he said from "The Book of the Dead". I asked who the author was, and he said there isn't one.

At this point I was thinking he was just as nutso as my parents who believe in God and Jesus being in their hearts and who also believe that their prayers actually have power (like this guy and his charms and spells), but he's very nice and I like him so I didn't say anything. Also, he was very nice to answer all the questions I had asked.

No flames please - I accept that I might be the one who's nutso instead of him or my parents.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!