View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #86
mama2oliviamae
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
Okay ladies I have a card for you

Now I am making this card for a customer- (my first time that I'm filling an order, so to speak). Anyway, after coming up with several cards this is the one that she's setteled on and I'm still not happy with it. I'm planning on sending her this one and another one as a sample before I make the rest of them. This is for her wedding thank you cards and she wanted me to use these colors, this emobssing folder, and she really likes the stamping.

The only thing that I'm not too sure about it the layout. She likes the scalloped circle, but I guess it's the ribbon that's bothering me. I have to use the white ribbon because I don't have any yellow that matches nicely enough and I think a black ribbon wouldn't work. So the white ribbon needs to be tied over top of my so saffron card stock.

It might be hard to seen in my picture, but the image is stamped twice, once in so saffron and once in black.

So, what do you all think about the layout and how could it be changed?
Again, I haven't read completely through the thread so I apologize if this is a duplicate to someone else's suggestion.

I think the card is lovely. I would only change the height of the ribbon and I would bring it up so that it borders the So Saffron and the black. Then you would need to move the knot/bow to either side - which would work.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!