View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 10:40 AM   #39
mommarocks
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfullyhis View Post
Well, I thought it might be a good time to start a constructive criticism thread!!! I know that sometimes I, personally, have cards that I look at and think, "Hmm - something's missing" but I can never quite figure out what that 'something' might happen to be!!! (And I don't think I'm the only one that this happens to ) So here is your chance to post a link to one of your cards that needs 'help' and we'll give it some feedback!!

There aren't really any 'rules', but please please PLEASE keep in mind that this is constructive criticism (keyword: constructive!!) Be positive in your replies, and try to give a suggestion as to how the card could be improved (e.g. 'this card could use some brads in the lower corner')

I guess I'll start with a card that I have never liked I just don't know what's wrong with it!! It is probably the ugliest card in my gallery (correction: it IS the ugliest card in my gallery!!) but I don't know how to improve it!!! Thoughts?? Gingham Wagon

Anyway have fun, and enjoy the constructive criticism fellow SCS'ers have to offer on your magnificent creations!!!

~Rebekah
<3 <3 <3
i like it. i guess i'm just a pink type of gal, lol. the red ribbon and wagon "throws" me off though, maybe do the ribbon and wagon in another shade of pink???

i like this thread, cause i have some cards in my gallery that i'm still thinking "wth" lol.....when i get done with laundry and stuff i'll have to come back on and find some cards to put on here.....

btw, i do love the coloring on the wagon, you did real good!!