Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #530
JulieHRR
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntiebeanie View Post
I would like to thank you wonderful crafters for all the info in the slice. I am trying to decide what to buy. An sizzix eclips or a slice? So far I am leaning towards the slice with all the information. I do like the new features I am reading and the size is excellent! I wish there was somewhere to use a coupon. I am in the north-east, AC Moore and Michaels, you can not use a coupon at their stores either. Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge and excitement! You are infectious! AB
The Eclipse, from what I could tell at CHA, is basically a sleeker looking Cricut, that comes paired with its own Gypsy. Right now with the standard Cricuts, you have to buy the Gypsy separately; it's not built into the Cricut starter kit, so to speak.

If you are a scrapper, you might prefer one of the larger style electronic die cutters because the Slice cuts shapes only to a max of 4".

Many of us Slice fun-addicts (LOL!) are really into card-making more than scrapbooking, so that's one reason why we luuuuurves the Slice. It also takes up the least amount of storage space, and it's super portable.

I was not paid to say that.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!