Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #528
auntiebeanie
Inking Addict

I would like to thank you wonderful crafters for all the info in the slice. I am trying to decide what to buy. An sizzix eclips or a slice? So far I am leaning towards the slice with all the information. I do like the new features I am reading and the size is excellent! I wish there was somewhere to use a coupon. I am in the north-east, AC Moore and Michaels, you can not use a coupon at their stores either. Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge and excitement! You are infectious! AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by garkarlon View Post
Hi Binx!

I saw a video on the Making Memories blog yesterday that showed how the new pens work. It looks like there are markers (different color options) and ball point pens (again, different color options). It looks like the tips are attached to the machine very similar to the cutting blades.

They also demonstrated the hands free collar a bit in the same video, and it appears that the collar comes with a magnetic mat, so when you attach the collar to your Slice, there are magnets built into it, and then they attach to the magnet mat, keeping the Slice in place. It's pretty cool, and I will definitely be adding it to my collection of soon to be received Slice products. These ladies here rock with how much knowledge they have about the Slice and how willing they are to share/enable! LOL