View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #117
SophieLaFontaine
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksjones View Post
How interesting! There was a witch on What Not to Wear a couple of weeks ago--she lived in Salem, MA and was a psychic who wore witch costumes all the time. I kept wondering what it meant to be a witch. I've known a couple of Wiccans, but never a witch. Still curious exactly what that means...
Next time I'll ask him. I don't see him very often. He's in another department. I think our break times are different. I see him mostly at the end of my day. The first time we talked, he asked me to draw a skull and crossbones for him on his spray bottle, which I immediately did with a marker. The second time we talked is when he said he was a witch but not a Wiccan. He did say that anytime I wanted to know what it meant to be a witch...at which point I immediately asked what holidays he celebrated, and he said Halloween! I have the vague impression he also said that he believes that there IS a higher power (he said that when he said he was NOT an atheist)... hmmmm. I'm guessing he'll say something about nature and being spiritual. I'll come back to report when I've gotten the chance to ask.

I LOVE What Not To Wear!!!!!!! I SO miss TV now!! Can't find full episodes of them online!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!