View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT79 - YA THINK HE'S TOO LITTLE? HE'S STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY AND CHALLENGE #79
YA THINK HE'S TOO LITTLE? HE'S STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun!

This is my story!

1. Welcome to Teapot Tuesday #79! Whew! Do you guys remember when we went to California and brought all of our California Cow wannabe's to try out. And you know Alicia won right? Yah, that's right, my cow won! You might *think* your cow won but I am here to tell you that MY cow won! Yep, Alicia won! Okay, so I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna say, so what's your point?

2. Well, since Alicia has been a California cow, she has become extremely successful, dinner at the White House, sold out How to be Successful lectures, appearances on Ophra, Larry King, and Jay Leno, a new book contract for the story of her life, and she is even negotiating for the SuperBowl half time gig! Her brother Curt misses her so! It's no surprise that the only way he can see her is to travel to California. He is in awe of her new life style and he's having the time of his life! The highlight of his visit has been meeting Morty the Magnificent, a Hollywood Stunt Cow! He's highly paid ($42,000 a stunt!), he's extremely successful and in huge demand! He's a little worried about keeping up with his schedule so he's decided to take Curt under his wing and show him the ropes! He thinks Curt will be a fine, up and coming, Hollywood Stunt Cow and maybe take a little load off!

3. Well Curt, that squirt, thinks he's all that! He's getting way too over confident. He's jumping through barns on fire, doing flips off hay stacks, and hanging with the PBR bulls in the stock yard just to learn *the attitude*! He's decided he's ready for the big time and he accepted a dangerous stunt despite Alicia's concern! Well, he jumped over the moon and he's so little he got stuck in the middle! Eeeekkkk!

4. So here's the plan Johan. Johan is the special effects coordinator and he is just brutal when it comes to the schedule! We're headed to Hollywood girls, to either get Curt to listen to Alicia and consider a different career or listen to Morty the Magnificent and stick with his Hollywood Stunt Cow dreams. You be the judge, ya think he's too little? Is that why he's stuck in the middle?

Our job is to encourage him or show him a new career. Let's show him how to buff up, get physical, bring on the tuff guy, stunt guy image or show him a career more suitable to his puny little fragile body. Maybe a florist working with beautiful flowers, a fashion designer specializing in black and white prints, maybe play a fiddle (hey, diddle, diddle!) in a country band! If you can't quite make up your mind which career path Curt should take, just bring something to calm down Johan, maybe a present or some wine or something!! He's getting a little irritated!

Oh and we getta try Alicia's new line of special teas! Hey, you don't think we are doing this stuff for nuttin' do you?

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT79 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Here is a link to my Teapot Tuesday #79 card.
Here is a link to the MMTPT79 Challenge Gallery and our adventures with Curt the Squirt!

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? I am posting a sneak peak (tea peak) on my blog each week showing you a glimpse of the following week's teapot as well as a hint of the story! It's at the end of the Teapot Tuesday Post each week. I usually post it a couple days after the Tuesday Challenge is posted. So, be sneaky and get a jump on the other tea-potters! Snort!

If you are confused about these challenge, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges.
Attached Thumbnails
big-hey-diddle-diddle.jpg  

Last edited by Mothermark; 03-28-2010 at 05:13 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!