Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #451
Momofoneson
Stampin' Fool

Hey all, haven't been around for a bit. Anyway, I bought my slice from someone and it's a G6 and since I wasn't the original purchaser and I don't have the original receipt for the warranty, I've decided to buy a new slice and this is the best part, have decided to give the old machine away to a needy person. They are only getting the machine and power cord and the small glass mat, nothing else, but they can easily buy the blades et al at one of the hobby stores. Please PM me with someone you think would qualify as a needy person. I want someone who can't afford to buy the machine. I will take names until February 15th and then will put the names in a jar or something and have Matthew pick one. Again, it will be the machine, cord, and glass mat. They will have to buy the blades and blade changer and glue. I will also include the spatula since it comes with the other machine also. Now the machine is working fine, but I want an original receipt if something goes wrong. Anyway, send me the names of your friends or family and why they are needy. Thanks. Truly, I bought the machine originally from the person I bought it from because of the cards. Oh btw, it will come with the new basic shapes card too. Forgot about that, so they will have something to cut. I just put a new blade in it and haven't touched it since. Haven't had the chance.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!