View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 05:03 AM   #94
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manycookbooks View Post
Well I've been stalking this forum quite a bit.. but obviously not enough to get my birthday listed. It's 8/13 which no one has yet in common. It's an intriguing site but I don't feel like I'm creative enough to play. Am I? such cute stories! I love it.

I'll keep checking in and maybe you ladies will let me join without laughing :>}
Dawn! OMG! So glad you posted. First thing I did when I read your post is added your birthday to the list! You're in girlfriend....

Now as far as not being creative enough??? Nonsense! This challene is all about being inspired by a Teapot! Well, I will admit, sometimes the story sorta takes over bigtime but there are no requirements as to a person's creativity, level of staming experience, beginning, intermediate, expert, or down right out of this world crazy amazing, know what I mean? Its all about being inspired by the teapot, the story, and having tea with each other once a week.

There are NO RULES! There are NO REQUIREMENTS. You DON'T HAVE TO WRITE A STORY! You don't have to make a card that tells a story if you don't want, you don't have to make a goofball card, you can make anything you want and just bring it to the teaparty!

I take that back, there IS ONE REQUIREMENT, well actually TWO!

1. Just have fun!
2. Don't worry about nuttin!

So, see ya Tuesday....I double dawg dare ya! Giggle!

BESIDES, YOU HAVE 2 MANY COOKBOOKS!
WE GOTTA GET YOU OUTA THE HOUSE!!

Last edited by Mothermark; 01-30-2010 at 05:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!