Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #440
ScrappinMoments
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcill View Post
Craft-E-Corner has the Pink Slice, 4 versions w/different cards for the $174.99. She has 10% off if you sign up for her newsletter, don't know it that applies to Slice or not.

I've ordered from her before, no problems and fast shipping
http://www.craft-e-corner.com/c-42-slice-machines.aspx

Cyndi
My daughter ordered my pink slice from them tonight. With the 10% for signing up the total came to $157 and some change total (free shipping). We debated on upgrading the shipping but didn't. At 14.00 thats almost half the price of another design card. I very happy with the price that we paid.

My daughter took possession of my old blue one (it was 1 week old) tonight when she left. Worked out very well. Her favorite color is blue, mine is purple (pink is closer to purple then the blue). I hope I get it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garkarlon View Post
I charged it all afternoon, but that was the problem. I FINALLY figured it out earlier tonight. It didn't have enough juice. As soon as I plugged it back in, it started cutting. Crazy, huh?! Thanks, Novell! Now I know that you girls are the smartest Slicers in the whole wide world!!

Hugs!
I took the blue one to a crop last weekend. About halfway through was having panic attack as it was cutting all crazy. Tried homing the blade and turning it off, then back on. Then I remembered reading that if it starts doing that, recharge it (or plug it in and use it). Once I plugged it in, it was perfect.

Last edited by ScrappinMoments; 01-28-2010 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Addition
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!