Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #431
Crafty Math Chick
Forum Fanatic

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMeg View Post
I don't have any health issues, but I don't think holding the Slice in place is a big deal. I love all things Slice, but I'll pass on the hands-free system because I don't have a problem holding the machine while it makes a cut. It only takes a few seconds per cut, and it can only make one cut at a time anyway, so it's just not an issue with me.

If I didn't already have a 12x12 glass mat, I might get the hands-free system to have the larger glass mat (and it's got the embossing surface on the other side, which is nice). It does look handy, it's just not something I need.

I'm waiting for a new release of design cards! I'm loving the shadowing. It really gives the cuts a finished look, like they're more than something you'd get from a punch. More cards!
Thanks for your input!

I already had Slice's 12 x 12 glass mat because I was using a hot knife to help mount my unmounted stamps on EZ Mount and you needed a tempered glass mat to use the hot knife and that was the only one I could find, LOL. (Turns out cutterbee's was tempered as well - I contacted them and asked after the face, they said it was, I advised them that is a selling point and it would be beneficial to add that info. to their packaging).

Looking forward to the pets cartridge that will be coming out soon!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!