View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:56 AM   #19
cveneruso
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilefamily View Post
Hi Everyone!

Kim asked if I'd host this week's Wednesday Stamp Club and of course I said YES!

One of my favorite things to do, is to create little pieces of art with my stamps. One of my favorite pieces now sits on top of my desk in my living room. I repainted an old frame I didn't care for, and watercolored a little something to coordinate with my furniture.

Did you see Amy's beautiful piece for her kitchen on the hop last week. Sigh... it was beautiful! Our junkie pal turned DT member Megan has also created so many beautiful and thoughtful home decor pieces.

So, this week's challenge, is to create a piece of altered art/home decor using your MFT stamps.

I created a little video this week (found here) , using a little artist canvas I found at AC Moore for FOUR DOLLARS (love that) and its now a fridge magnet to get into the Valentine spirit!

Please add your creation to the Mr Linky on the THIS POST on the MFT Blog. You can post your creation to your blog, or to your SCS gallery, and then just copy the URL where your creation is located and add it! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, pop a note on the thread, or PM me and one of us will help you out!

How could I forget to add the winner of last week's texture challenge.... drum roll please.... congratulations to Chris! I just LOVE the ruffled treatment around her card, and that cuttlebug moon. So very sweet!
I love that "Love" decoration. Red and white always gets me. Your bow is perfectamundo.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!