View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
gbedwright
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default CC255: Pretty Mambo Blossoms!

Okay...first I would like to say that I am not a pink person! Meaning? I generally do not gravitate toward pinks. However, this color combo just kept screaming at me...metaphorically...do not want you all thinking that I am really crazy! Hee! Some may feel it is the best combined pink hues ever. Others of you may think pepto exploded! Just give it a try. It may be an "a-ha" moment for you. The dessert option is cliche', but have a heart it can be fun!

CC255:

Pretty Mambo Blossoms!

Please check out the SU color combo link to see colors!

Pretty in Pink

Melon Mambo (pink passion or PTI raspberry fizz)

Blush Blossoms

Neutrals of Choice

This week's dessert option is HEARTS! However, as an added bonus, you can add the color RED in a heart shape only in any medium from brads, cardstock, chipboard, stickers, metals, etc.

Thanks for sampling with me this week Amber and Vera!

AmberDawn

Vera

gbedwright

CC255 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC255 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading
click here!

I will be hosting the color challenges for the next few weeks. If there is a color combo you want to see using any of the new in colors, please pm me with the link to the card. Try to stay within three color choices. Thanks so much!

II Tim. 1:7

Last edited by gbedwright; 01-26-2010 at 04:20 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!