View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
SewManyCards
Glitter Queen

Default Sketch Challenge 264

Keywords: SC264 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!
Master Thread Find 'What is the Challenge', email notification, uploading and linking directions, files and links of past challenges and more.

SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

This Week:
I am "SEW" excited to be filling in for Roxi this week so she can have a much needed break, but I'm sure since this is her baby, she's out there watching in the background, adding to the master threads and not relaxing as much as we hope she would-but that's part of what makes her so great!

I chose this week's layout because there are lots of layers, but it's still simple- I hope you enjoy playing!

My Example:

Hershey in Bath

Gallery Submissions

You can find measurements in my card description linked.
OR
The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 card for most computers. A2 is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

The numbers and colors are requested from players so it's easier to read the layout, it means nothing towards colors used or number of borders when creating your project.

Printing directions are in the Master Thread linked above.
Attached Thumbnails
sc264-scsketches.jpg   sc264-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 01-26-2010 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: resized and replaced the attachments...1-26-10 remove date
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!