View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 04:06 AM   #128
vz5dzh
SCS Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybugandi45 View Post
hi
thanks for the quick reply. im surprised i found my way back to this page. im not computer savvy by any stretch of the imagination. i hope this works. i followed your steps - joined the swap and updated my profile.
all i know is that i want to make cards. ive been in a swap for about a year that a friend hooked me up with. it is not with SCS tho. this is my first time trying to do this. i have lots and lots and lots of supplies (mostly SU) and would love to be able to use them.
ive joined the ranks of the permanently disabled and am no longer able to work so i have more time on my hands than i want to on most days when i feel good. please let me know what the 'themes' are for any and all swaps that i can join.
thanks again!
HI,

I just approved your request for the swap group. If you want to do cards there is a whole section for that. You'll just need to click on the Cards subforum under Swaps and look for one you would like to join. They all have different due dates and different rules. All of the important stuff like that should be covered in the first post of the thread. Once you find one that is open that you want to join, just post a reply to the thread saying your would like to sign up. The hostess should reply and add you to the list of swappers. Have fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!