View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT76 - WHERE'S THE BAD APPLE THAT PUT ANNIE ON HER FANNY?

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY AND CHALLENGE #76
WHERE'S THE BAD APPLE THAT PUT ANNIE ON HER FANNIE?

This is my story!

1. Way back in the day, when I first started Teapot Tuesday, Kelly (schmircat) sent me this picture of one of her teapots. I knew I would eventually feature it cuz its so darn cute and as you can see, its Teapot #76! Thanks for the inspiration Kelly! Snugs to you! See the Teapot at the bottom of this post!

2. We are headed to Hampton Falls, New Hampshire this week to investigate some strange happenings there at a very large Apple Farm Orchard in Rockingham County! Annie Mae Appleseed who is a direct descendant of Johnny Appleseed just signed a $7.5 million dollar (five year) contract with the farm. Annie is a professional apple picker and has developed a new technique whereby she can pick 42,000 apples an hour which as you can imagine is setting records world-wide.

3. She has been there a very short time and is having difficulty. It seems the old school apple pickers resent this new itsy bitsy, teeney wheeny, little pip-squeak of a girl invading their world and telling them how to pick their apples! Not to mention the huge money she signed on for! Well, most of them are just trying to deal with it but as you all know there is always one BAD APPLE in the crowd! It seems that BAD APPLE sits in the apple trees awaiting the arrival of Annie Mae Appleseed and when she proceeds to pick her apples, he promptly puts Annie on her Fannie! She can't pick a whole lot of apples when she is continually picking herself up off the orchard dirt at the base of the ladder!

4. Here's the plan Ellie Anne! (She's a girl worm whose sister just happened to get smooshed when Annie's Fannie landed on the apple she was hangin' out in!) Since, this deal is surrounded by mystery and confusion, before we can identify and expose the BAD APPLE, we need some clues. Such as, what Annie looks like, what the BAD APPLE (villan) looks like, what kinds of apples are being picked, what do they keep them in, what Annie's technique might be (picking from a fire engine ladder, old school wood ladder, the top part of a giraffe's neck?), what kind of apple treats (apple cobbler, apple pudding, apple yogurt, apple scones, apple butter, apple cookies, cake or pie) will our Hostess serve us with our tea! The sky is the limit of what you might bring!

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT76 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Here is a link to my Teapot Tuesday #76 card.
Here is a link to the MMTPT76 Challenge Gallery and our adventures with Annie Mae Appleseed!

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? I am posting a sneak peak (tea peak) on my blog each week showing you a glimpse of the following week's teapot as well as a hint of the story! It's at the end of the Teapot Tuesday Post each week. I usually post it a couple days after the Tuesday Challenge is posted. So, be sneaky and get a jump on the other tea-potters! Snort!

If you are confused about these challenge, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information as well as a directory of individual challenges.
Attached Thumbnails
schirmcat.jpg  

Last edited by Mothermark; 01-11-2010 at 07:04 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!