View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #44
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Hi Kim! Sorry I didn't respond earlier! I did not get on much over the weekend. Anyway, I do have several of the tea potters addresses but right now I do not have them in an organized format. So, I will take this coming week and get that in a more organized format and send some pms to acquire other's addresses. Once that is complete I will probably need peoples e-mail addresses to get it out......

In the mean time, for this coming Tuesday's birthday toasts if anyone needs the addresses just pm me and I will send you them.

And thirdly.....I will have people's real names in the list of addresses. I don't know if its an issue or not to people but I don't want to post someone's real name publically in a thread because I have no way of knowing if they prefer to keep that unknown. Know what I mean? Its the same reason, I don't want to post someone's address in a public thread. Many people don't like having that information out in the open.

I think most of us love giving our address out because we all LOVE to get cards but I would hate to offend someone and not respect their privacy. Hope that helps and by the way, you aren't making more work for me, silly girl!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!