View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #27
Mary_Pat419
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcatforever View Post
I would like to join the vsbn but don't know how to do it I have read multiple pages on the forums but do not quite understand how it is done
Kitcatforever...just return to the VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Night) Forum next Friday (1/15) at noon (or later) and you will see challenges posted. Click on a current challenge to play and chat. (I see you don't have many posts...if you're not sure how you got to this Forum...just go to the main page, then on the right side you will see the list of challenges)

If you don't want to chat or cannot make it next weekend, there also will be a Master Thread. In that thread will be all the challenges; we post the challenge there after it has been posted live. By the end of the weekend we will have hosted 18 challenges! You do not have to do them all and you do not have to have them all done during that time frame. Each challenge is given a total of 2 hours...at your convenience. However, we do post a Honorable Mention-type of list and to be a part of that you would need to upload into the Gallery by the upload date (at the end of the challenge). As long as you use the keyword when posting your challenge will be included in the gallery.

The whole idea is to have fun and get pages done...a special live event for scrapper's (a virtual crop).

Please don't hesitate to ask questions!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!