View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Smile WHAT IS THE TEAPOT TUESDAY BIRTHDAY BASH??

WHAT IS THE TEAPOT TUESDAY BIRTHDAY BASH??

This is my story:

1. The name of the game at SCS is to make everyone feel special on their birthday and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate gettin' old, like me! Even if you are 42,000 years old!

2. So, here's the plan Jan (she's the birthday balloon blower upper I hired!) I think we need to celebrate the Teapotter's birthdays as they come and go in 2010 and beyond!

3. I'm thinking we could simply can have a toast of the ole teacup (remember to keep your pinky up so we can be the classy girls everyone knows us to be!) to all the birthday girls celebrating birthday's each week!

4. And as an added bonus, if you are so inclined, you can send a birthday card to a fellow Teapotter! You will be given the opportunity to know what her date of birth is ahead of time just by coming in the back door and taking a tea-peek at the Teapot Tuesday Birthday Bash thread!

If you want to be toasted on your birthday, post your birthdate (day and month only) here. I have started a Teapot Tuesday Birthday Bash thread and have posted a couple of January birthdays. After you post your birthday here I will add you to the master list. Then on Teapot Tuesday, we will toast the birthday girls of the week. Sound good?

I started with two birthdays in the new thread (here) that I know of that are coming up real quick. I didn't get their permission to post the dates here but I betcha they will be tickled to be toasted! (Yikes!)

And remember.....we will all be there to support you....as you get old! Oh yah, pass the word....to new and regular Teapotters! And if I miss getting your birthdate in the Birthday Bash thread send me a pm! Remember, I am old, I miss some stuff!

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-26-2011 at 02:13 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!