View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #18
lesliespringer
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by natlhol View Post
100 cards/layouts per person. We figure that we sometimes spend as much time on a card as we do a layout, so we're counting them equally.

They went to a 7 hour crop at Archiver's on New Year's Day. They told themselves that if they spent any money on stuff, then they'd have to start all over at zero! I thought that was kind of funny, but it kept them on their targets. I wish I could have gone, but I'm in Illinois and they're in Texas.
100 per person-Holly Cow! I think I just made that manny cards only cause a I was in card swaps and took 2 and 3 spots!!! I seem to make more cards for swaps that I do to "just send out to people"

Funny story about the crop-I of course would have bought something-then would have to start all over again

I am moving to Scott Air Force Base Illinois. Are you around that area-Maybe we could do a lunch thing and go shopping-lol-only kidding! I would not enable you-I Support You!! You Go Girl-100 cards!!!!!!!!!

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!