View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
Stazon Splitcoast

Originally Posted by natlhol View Post
Is it ok to accumulate per card and single layout? I don't get the chance to play as often as I'd like. If I count in double pages (which I don't always do) or my cards by fives, I won't show much progress!
Sure! My list was only meant as a guideline. Figure out the $ amount that is going to work for you and help keep you motivated.

I found myself fighting for time last year after my daughter/granddaughter moved in. This year I hope to put VSNs on my calendar just like any other appointment I wouldn't want to miss. I also am taking back Creative Saturdays and rejoining a yahoogroup I used to belong to called Reindeer Club.

It's important not to lose who we are amongst the family stuff. Even if you can only spend 15 or 20 minutes a couple days a week... use one session for planning or sorting pics, another session for pulling papers/cs/embellishments. This is like getting things together for a crop. Then when you do have more time to sit, you'll be ready to go.. not spending precious time doing the basics.

Keep us posted on how you do.
BlogSU Blog
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$406.50 AOCC
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!