View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #2104
lacyquilter
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Baking of the goodies is done. Managed to give myself a solid second degree burn if not a third degree on my finger. OUCH! Just in case you didn't know, carmel fresh off the stove should NOT be touched even if it is dripping! Have just the dinner stuff to make tomorrow. I'm cheating though. Tamales were bought from one of the teachers and just need to be thawed and heated. Beans will be out of a can this year vs fresh. Rice won't take long. And I'll finish the empanadas in the am.

I had hoped to make some cute name cards this year using a nutcracker image that matches my family room decor. Don't see that happening as gifts STILL need wrapping! Lol!

Girls at work loved all
the tags on their gifts. I used the tags I made for Tim Holtz's tags of
Christmas. Gave my ego a little boost! Hehe. I can't wait to just play with stuff
for the fun of it. Stress stamping takes the joy out creating

Geesh. My kitchen looks like a hurricane went through here. Guess I should go clean it up so I can do it all again tomorrow!

Have a good one and I'll sneak a peek at your blog tomorrow Melody to see if you've completed another quilt
ROFLMBO!!! That's a good one! I'm sure it will be some time before I get another completed. I may post some pics of a few of the blocks I'm working on, but probably not until after Christmas. The blog is sooooo not a priority right now. It has been sorely neglected for a long time. I'm lucky to get in one post a week, if that.

Did you see the sneak peaks on Tim's blog of the new Sizzix Bigz dies being released at CHA? Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy cooooool!

We are getting more snow dumped on us. DD took my car to a friend's house this evening and just called to say she's camping there tonight -- good decision.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!