View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #2102
lacyquilter
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Hey Girls! Just wanted to pop in tonight and wish you both a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS (and anyone else who might pop in!). I'm between baking projects. Have the orange cranberry bread cooling, the fudge cooling, the empanada dough chilling and I'm getting ready to make the orange/aniese flan. Dinner is here tomorrow and I still have gifts to wrap!
Hope you both have a wonderful holiday with you families!
P.S. Melody--the card is even more lovely IRL! Thank you!
You're welcome. And a Merry Christmas to you all! Tomorrow is baking day for me. We have Christmas at my sister's and will go to my FIL's on Sat. instead of Christmas eve (per his request). OK by me. Gives me an extra day to bake stuff.

My ws order came today. Hostess was happy to get her stuff before Christmas. I had tacked on one of the sale embosslits & an ink refill. I need to go through my supplies and figure out which inks I need to get refills for in January. I played with some paper & dies today, but no stamping. It's so nice to have a break from classes that I've really been taking a break from stamping. I think sometimes we forget to allow ourselves time off. But it sure feels good.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!