View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:23 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC252 Merry Birdhouse {12/21/09}

As we snuggle as warm in our beds, let's not forget about our feathered friends who struggle to find a morsel to eat this time of year...a few crumbs of bread, birdseed treats and some well placed birdhouses let the winter foul know we appreciate their beauty.

Speaking of birds and birdhouses, I have a fun project for you this week. Brenda Quintana, a/k/a Qbee, is a masterful template designer and she has designed an adorably sweet little birdhouse that also can serve as a sweet little treat housing for those on your Christmas list, (the roof hinges up to hide a little something special) or what about a one-of-a-kind place setting for your holiday table? They are tiny, but they pack a big WOW. I can't wait to see how many ways you find to decorate your birdhouse and for all the various holidays and occasions!

You can grab your template for your own Merry Birdhouse HERE

And for a look at Brenda's adorable results, click HERE.

Need a little more inspiration? Check OUT THESE.

To view the gallery of Merry Birdhouses, CLICK HERE. You could be first!

As with many of you this time of year, it's a bit hectic around my house with a frenzy of activity all in preparation for the holiday. So much frenzy that I didn't have the chance to work up a sample this week. I hope that you have done a little better in your planning than I have, and find a free minute or two to make today's TLC.

Don't forget to add the keyword, TLC252 (ALL CAPS) when you upload your projects into the gallery.

Until next time, Happy Holidays!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!