View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #2100
star
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter View Post
I'm so glad other family members are willing to 'have' Christmas at their houses & I don't have to clean for it.

My shopping is ALL DONE! I still have to do a couple of baked gifts. Everything else is WRAPPED! and under the tree! YES!!!

And yesterday, I pulled out another quilt that I started 5 years ago (before I started teaching every week) and worked on it a bit. This one is hand applique. Some blocks are all applique'd -- others are ready and then I still need to do the prep work on some more. Nothing quilted yet. It really feels good to get fabric in my hands again.
MIL does do Christmas at her house....just never got up the guts to have her do Christmas Eve too!! LOL!! (JOKING!)

Since you are all in the wrapping mode....want to come and do mine? Actually, I think it will be mostly gift bags (less time)

I still need to try and do place settings....not that we need them, but I have an idea that will go with my decor really well, plus fulfill another DT requirement!!

Got a new computer for my christmas....but DH hasn't finished loading everything on it....getting used to the new set up. None of my blog links are on here yet (except yours and Dawn's) and I can't get to my messenger....the fire wall won't let me. I REALLY hate trying to figure out all this stuff as I'm sooo afraid I will do something to blow the thing up!!
Exploring Creativity~blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!