View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #466
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Friday, December 18, 2009 3:01 PM, CST

Second post for today...Sicily is home. She was happy, hungry and a little stinky! She first loved on her kitty for awhile, then took a swim in the bathtub to "wash off the hospital smell," as she calls it, and finally she attempted to eat a little Princess spaghetti O's but her tiredness overcame her and she laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Stowie laid on the back of the couch for a quick catnap to watch over her. She is not a very affectionate kitty accept when she wants food or her fur brushed, but she has a way of letting us know she loves us. Usually at this time of day she is asleep up stairs on one of the boys' beds, but today she needed to be near her Sicily.

I am full of happiness right now. In one hour the whole family will be under the same roof again and I can already sense "my Christmas feeling" coming on! ; ) It feels good! We are expecting a little company before the big day and after, as well, with Bett and Grandma Zeka coming a couple of days before and my parents are coming a couple of days after. The kids are very excited!!!

With company coming it helps to kick my motivation into gear and I'm ready to conquer the clutter...at least the best I can. There still has to be plenty of time to roast marshmallows over the fire, drink hot chocolate, decorate sugar cookies and make snowflakes out of coffee filters. Most of my "de-cluttering" will come in the form of just moving things around a little! That way I can hopefully accomplish both goals without knocking myself out!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Love to each and every one of you!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!