View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:33 AM   #2096
star
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter View Post
Well, who invited these people? Do you do pot luck or something similar? That's what we do

We usually do Christmas eve at FIL's, but he's trying to work out either Sat. or Sun. instead - not sure why. And Christmas day is at my sister's.

I had 2 classes today - morning & afternoon - same class. As much as I love these classes, my back was sore from standing and I was pretty exhausted by the time we finished. Good thing supper was in the crock pot.
It's been our tradition....I have a full Mexican dinner at my house Christmas Eve (but! I cheat some as I buy the tamales from a teacher at school, throw the beans in the crock pot that morning and the rice is easy to make. The empanadas I will make this weekend and freeze so that leaves dessert). MIL serves the traditional turkey dinner for Christmas. Just my luck that I've been working full time this year and nothing is getting done. Going to have DH and kids start on the cleaning since the boys start vacation this afternoon (only 1/2 day at school)
Exploring Creativity~blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!