View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 05:32 AM   #2082
lacyquilter
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Christmas cards???? WHAT are those?!! LOL! I'm afraid that those might not happen this year. I decided that I will NOT stress over it this year...I just don't have the time to come up with an idea (welll....that is not exactly true, I have an IDEA but taking the time to see if it will work is another thing!) and I don't know WHEN I would get them done. I work full time this week (with a Christmas music concert on Wed evening, and an evening of baking for the "extra" teachers (band, computer, math, piano). That has to be done by Friday. YIKES!! I'm gonna stress just reading that! LOL
I hear you. I was figuring I was not going to send out cards this year and then a really simple (well... almost) idea popped into my head and I thought I'd try it. I'm going 'green' and using paper grocery bags on them. I'm still tweaking a bit, but I think I'll be able to manage these. But I need printer ink to do the inside and so I have to wait for a car. DS should be home by about 1:00, so maybe I can go after that. OD is only about 10 min. away.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!