Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #136
arubberstamper
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via MSN to arubberstamper

For me, I love the fact that I have room on my table to keep my Pink Slice right beside me and still have plenty of room to craft and create. I love the MM Design cards because they aren't to childish. And I also love the price of them. They (Design Cards) seem to be on sale a lot and even if they aren't on sale, still a reasonable price for them. And now that they have the mirror and shadow options on the MS cards are wonderful. And you can use the embossing tips to emboss. They are next on my Christmas list to get. When I got my Pink Slice, I just had to calibrate the slice once and have no problems. I had the cricut and cartridges... sold the whole thing and used the money to turn around and buy my Pink Slice and other Design cards. I probably only used the cricut three to four times, the rest of the time it sat in the box because of the room and none for it to sit there on my crafting table. I just didn't have room for the cricut. I'm not knocking it, but the price of the cartridges were way to much and in my opinion... there were a lot of them that were childish to me. I keep my Slice plugged in at all times, I know it's good and charged. I like the fact that I can put my Slice in it's carry all bag and it's not bulky or anything...And love the case for the Design cards and booklets that you keep them all in. This fits nice in the sides of the carrying bag for the slice.
I would go for the Slice and the design cards any day over the cricut.
Just my .2 worth.
arubberstamper

Last edited by arubberstamper; 11-29-2009 at 12:32 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!