View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #2040
star
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter View Post
Yes, they have great prices. I'm not sure if they are introductory prices or not - they list everything 20% until the end of Nov., but they did the same thing last month (until end of Oct.), but that 20% is off their prices, not the msr price. (i.e. create a flake was $13.59)

They don't always have all the dies. Just a couple of days before I placed my order (Friday), the create a flake I was out of stock, but then when I checked again, it was in.

The first time I ordered from them, shipping was free, but now it's free on orders over $100. But as I was adding things to my cart, the shipping stayed at $4.95, so I don't know if that would have changed when I finalized if I hadn't been over $100. They ship FedEx and it came from Grand Rapids, MI, although their website lists Irvine, CA. Shipped yesterday & was here today.

They carry a lot of stuff, not just paper crafting. I also got monomulti last time I ordered for about $2.50 each.
(First let me apologize for the negative thumb...I was typing from my phone and must have hit that button!! hehe)

I'll have to go check them out. Irvine is not that far from me so shipping could be QUICK! hehe

I have yet to play with my snowflake die....have a project in mind but it it is not a "high" priority one....so it will get shoved off to the side for a while!
Exploring Creativity~blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!