View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #2038
lacyquilter
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Are their prices good? I bought a couple of new dies from JoAnn's today. Had a coupon (way over spent still!) and the dies were 40percent off. If I. Ould have kept my grubby hands off everything else I would have been fine! Lol
Yes, they have great prices. I'm not sure if they are introductory prices or not - they list everything 20% until the end of Nov., but they did the same thing last month (until end of Oct.), but that 20% is off their prices, not the msr price. (i.e. create a flake was $13.59)

They don't always have all the dies. Just a couple of days before I placed my order (Friday), the create a flake I was out of stock, but then when I checked again, it was in.

The first time I ordered from them, shipping was free, but now it's free on orders over $100. But as I was adding things to my cart, the shipping stayed at $4.95, so I don't know if that would have changed when I finalized if I hadn't been over $100. They ship FedEx and it came from Grand Rapids, MI, although their website lists Irvine, CA. Shipped yesterday & was here today.

They carry a lot of stuff, not just paper crafting. I also got monomulti last time I ordered for about $2.50 each.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!