View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC248 Stocking Gift Card Holder {11/23/09}

With the holidays upon us, retailers estimate that roughly $95 billion worth of gift cards will be sold in the US this year. With the simple ease of gift card buying, we all want to make the presentation of those gift cards as special as we can and today's technique will help you do just that. (Look for more gift card holders in the next couple of weeks)

Claire Brennan a/k/a Waltzingmouse has shared such an adorable way to present your gift cards with THIS printable template. Just print this template onto a single piece of cardstock, cut and decorate. No sewing required. It couldn't be easier, and with Claire's template, you can whip up these in a hurry. You can even print out the template onto patterned paper that you cut to fit the size capability of your printer.

I'm so excited to see all the various ways you will decorate your stockings...from simple, to country, to feminie and elegant...I know you will WOW and AMAZE me.

To view my sample for today's challenge, just CLICK HERE.

To view the gallery of amazing Stocking Gift Card Holders, CLICK HERE.

Be sure to include the keyword TLC248 (no spaces) when you upload your projects.

HINT FOR NEXT WEEK: It's time to raid the garage for metal washers. The ones I have are 1-3/4". If you don't have any in the garage, your local hardware or farm store is sure to have these.

Last edited by Lynn in St. Louis; 11-23-2009 at 02:18 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!